Monday, January 25, 2010

day three

so, I went to Atlanta this weekend to visit Kim - my best friend from NC. When we moved up here she and her family moved to Georgia, and while we talk a couple times a week, we have only seen each other a handful of times since our moves. It was a great trip - we went to the art museum to see the da vinci exhibit, an ethiopian restaurant, church, a great southern diner, and spent time just catching up on life! Here are my 20 of the day:
Kim
a house with a roof that is not leaking (at this moment:)
a great group of moms to start my week off with
Golden Grahams
rain
our elliptical machine
cute little girl dresses
rain boots
hot showers
flip flops
thai food
my mom's Christmas cookies
coconut rice
south african tea
coffee!
internet
fruity pebbles
frozen grapes
daisies
green lush grass

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

V said...

glad you had a great girls weekend!!

Becca Harley said...

Hi Vanessa! we need to get together soon! Let me know when you are free