Tuesday, November 30, 2010

trying to patiently wait - but not doing a very good job:)

well, dear readers, as many of you know we are unofficially number 3.  Which is really really good.  really really close.  And my mind is playing games on me.  we moved 6 numbers in one week, so three is a couple weeks really should not be too much, right?  I cannot even imagine how Gini feels (she is my best friend sitting in the number one spot - every time I call her I have to apologize that it is just me and not our agency:).  Anyways, I know that once we get a referral it is going to be so incredibly hard to not have her in my arms, but right now my heart just aches - we are so close and this momma knows that something is probably happening or will happen soon in her life - and while I want her so much it physically hurts, I cannot imagine what her family is going through.  To wake up every day and wonder if today is the day often seems so very selfish to me - because my great gain of a daughter is another momma's loss.  and then mix in with that the anticipation of actually getting the call, and the excitement of being so close - I am going crazy!!!  So, if you see me in the next weeks, and wonder why I look like that crazy person I feel like:) this is why.  I am an overdue, tired of waiting, anxious to be done waiting, grieving for my daughter and her family, hormonal MESS!!!  thanks for putting up with me!

8 comments:

JourneyToNumberThree said...

hang in there! so, know how you feel and it isn't fun( : But, God's time IS perfect! hugs and prayers

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING!!! I totally stink at waiting..... You are almost there and it is a hard place to be.....but sooo worth it!!!!! Praying it won't be long!

love putting up with you....it's all good....because we get it :)

Alison said...

Oh my goodness, ya'll are so very close!! Excited for ya'll!

emily said...

Can't wait to share in your excitement with you!!! Love you... And see you soon!

Jenny said...

this part is SO SO hard! i'm praying that 3 come in at once and you don't even have to wait at #1!!!

Mama Mimi said...

Oh man! Number NINE is hurting...can't imagine being number THREE or number ONE! Ahh...can't even let myself go there right now. Take comfort in the fact that you will see her SOON!

Sara K. Parker said...

WOW!!!!!! SOOOOO close!!! I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Sooooooo exciting to be SO close to seeing your sweet babies face! Praying for ya while the wait feels so much harder!! I am ready to CELEBRATE with ya when the second you hear that SPECIAL ring tone!! ♥