Sunday, July 11, 2010

some fun pictures of our summer

Here are a few pictures from our summer. The log pile - eric and I spent 8 hours one saturday splitting wood. Hopefully it will take us through part of the winter. Kim - the pictures of Hannah in her dress are for you - that is my attempt of a fancy bandana dress.
The rest of the pictures are of my three little monkeys, clowning around in front of the camera. You see, I was taking the pictures and Eric was behind me (I have no idea what he was doing, but you can tell from the kids faces that they thought that he was hilarious!!)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

G said...

LOVE the pictures! Sweet chair!!:)

And, OH.MY. that is a TON of wood! Definitely a lot to show for a day of work!

See you and the other cute people in your family in a little while. Yeah, and pretty sure we'll be kind-of late. ;)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

cute pics!

John said...

Great woodpile--aren't log splitters great?!

I can only imagine what Eric was doing behind your back. Dad H

Kim said...

sniff, sniff- I miss those sweet babies... give 'em kisses :) Love Hannah's dress!

jody said...

Hi!! Thanks for stopping by my blog while I was in Africa-if you would like me to email you some info about Korah sponsorship/ways to be involved, could you email me? pajohiltATgmailDOTcom THANKS!!!! :)