Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Just a quick post to say - Happy Anniversary to my gorgeous, God-loving, kind, gentle, patient husband. I cannot believe that 10 years ago today I became your wife! And it has been ten fun-filled, crazy years! But three kids later, with one on the way:) - I love you more than I did on that day. The way that you put up with me:), the way that you play tickle monster with the kids after a long day at work, the way you snuggle with your baby girl before bed, the lullaby you sing to us every night ....I could spend all day telling you the things that I so appreciate about you!!! Here's to ten more wonderful years (and who knows how many more kids!!!)
p.s. hopefully I will get to post our july numbers later today...)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

happy anniversary you guys!!!! yay for happy marriages :-)