Thursday, January 28, 2010

it is a new day

so, back to my thankful blog - I am going to try to concentrate on these things today and try not to think about elkhart county indiana. Here goes!
our small group - love hanging out with them, being encouraged, learning and praying for each other
Jesus Christ - through Him I can do anything (including not be anxious about our dossier!)
the snow!!! it snowed this morning and is still coming down - it is beautiful and a new day!
a bus to take the kids to school!
a whole night of sleep without the power going out!
coffee wednesdays!
baklajava cookies (it is this little place in pawling ny that makes the most incredible sugar cookies!
parents who started the adoption bug in my from an early age by being foster parents to 89 babies!
my adopted siblings - now that we are adopting we have had the best conversations about adoption, their feelings, etc.
our wood stove - the house is cozy warm and the snow is coming down!
happy Thursday!!!!
(and to all you out there still waiting for things for your home study - I am praying for you today!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

i'm a doof. ignore that deleted comment! anyway... me too! i'm hoping this is THE WEEK!