Sunday, March 28, 2010

family

i love family. i love everything about them. i love spending time with them. i love telling my kids how important family is. i would rather be with my family then almost anywhere else. i love family:). The kids and i are down in Richmond for a week (spring break) with my parents and brother. I love watching my kids interact with my parents. and, if I am being completely honest:), I love being mothered. I feel like I am back in middle school - the smells, the tastes, cuddling with my mom on the couch...I am truly a mommy's girl!!! So, this post is for my family- thank you for giving me life, for raising me in a God-loving household, for home schooling me in order to give me opportunites for service and learning in a completely different way than traditional schooling, for instilling in me the importance of family, and also opening my eyes to the wonder of serving others on a daily basis (my parents have taken in over 80 foster babies, and through that I have two beautiful adopted African American siblings~). Thanks Mom and Dad - I love you~!~

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i love this post! i don't know what i'd do without my family... over 80 foster children!!! W.O.W!!!! that's so wonderful!