Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what a happy day!!!

oh, our God is sooooo good! he always knows when I need a pick-me-up! First off, I have to say again what an incredible group of families we are on this journey with. The other families that are adopting from our agency have become another family for us through this journey, supporting us with encouragement and prayer - thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!!!
Next - I made (yes, you read right:) two bandana dresses for Hannah last night - so adorable and so easy! I will post pics when I can.:)
And - I made over 75 bars of soap in the last two days. We have sold over 50 bars so far, and have paid for all the supplies, so everything from here on out is going straight towards our plane tickets!!!
And last but not least......the government announced yesterday that they are extending the adoption tax credit through December 2011 (it was going to end this year) and increasing it to $13,170 and.....it is refundable now, not just a credit! We are flying high today, because that means that half of our adoption is paid for!!!! Oh, I cannot tell you what a huge weight has been lifted! We are still going to continue to fund raise:), but this helps so much!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

such a great day :-)

Kim said...

waiting for those pics of Hannah's dresses... :)