Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our contracts came in the mail today, and we had our orientation phone call with our contact from AGCI! So, tomorrow we are going to get everything notarized, and then overnighted to Oregon so that we can receive the rest of the paperwork:). I spent the afternoon today setting up appointments for physicals, fingerprinting, CPR classes for Eric, passport stuff for me (thank you so much Mom for all your help!). Good grief! It is incredible the way my emotions can swing from being so incredibly overwhelming and panicky about getting everything done, to absolute joy and peace when I think about holding my daughter and seeing her play with her siblings. And I just need to say thanks so much to Gini for being my sounding board and constant source of info and encouragement (and today I do mean constant:) - our journey would be so different and lonely without you!

1 comment:

G said...

Oh, thanks, Becca! So excited to be on the journey with you!! :)