Sunday, April 24, 2011

in the teens!!!!!

oh yes, I can hardly contain my excitement!!  Not only is it Easter, and we are celebrating that our Savior lives!!!!, but we only have 19 more days until we are on a plane to meet our Alle!!!!!  AHHHH!!!  The kiddos and I went down to Virginia for spring break, and the week just flew by.  Noah turned 8, and we spent all of our awake time at King's Dominion, a huge amusement park just 10 minutes from my parents' house.  the kids had a blast, and the week just flew by!
Now it is time for the list making and packing to begin!  knowing me, I will pack ASAP, and then unpack and repack over and over again:)
Below are a few pictures from two weeks ago when Eric's parents came to visit and celebrate Noah's birthday.
I cannot wait to write again in 10 days, when we will be in the single digits!!!!











3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait for you to be in the single digits for days - that means we are right behind you even closer to our date too! And those are some really neat pics!!!!

Mama Mimi said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and SOOOO excited for you to meet your daughter!

meredith and justin said...

Love the pics! You are so close to holding your baby girl! Yay!