Thursday, April 14, 2011

in the 20's!!!

oh yes, today our countdown to Ethiopia made it into the 20's!!!!  Yes, 29, but we are still celebrating!!!!  I cannot believe that in 4 weeks I will be running around the house, showing my parents where to find things, repacking our bags and donation bins, and saying goodbye to our monkeys (not going to be fun - although I love getting away with Eric, and I know that they are going to have a fabulous time with grandma and grandpa, I still get the ache in my heart every time I think about it).  I cannot wait until I can post pictures of our "A" on here - she looks so much like our monkeys it is startling!!!  she definitely belongs in our family - and we cannot wait to get her home!!
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.  Hannah had a spring party at school on wednesday ,and of course my very girly girl needed to wear her Easter dress (thank you Keith and Emily!!).  And the pictures of Noah are from his spring party on April 1st.  I have had so much fun being the boys room mom for the past 3 years - it gives me a little glimpse into their lives away from me!  The pictures of Jadon are from the art show at his school - he won 1st place (for the second year in a row - not proud at all:) for the picture of the tiger!!!!











2 comments:

Leigh said...

wooooohhoooooooooooooo! 29 days! i did the "we are in the 20s dance" this morning! Can't you believe it?!?! Can't wait for our airport party before we fly out!

Andrea said...

So close!!!! Just thinking of all the time spent even wondering who your child was and now you are sooooo close to embracing her!!!! YAY!!!!!