Friday, January 28, 2011

On to February!

To all my friendly stalkers:), nothing happened here today.  Still sitting at number 1.  Thankful for the weekend.  Since we began this journey, I have been blessed with the ability to "turn off" on the weekends.  It is not just that I know our agency is closed and there will be no referrals, but I am able to be completely at peace about our journey, and not question the timing, wait, call, etc.  I love the weekends.  I am working this weekend as well - which will make the time fly!
So, instead of doing referral paperwork tonight:(, I finally uploaded some pictures to our computer from november/december when we visited my parents in Richmond.  Have a great weekend.  Tonight we have peace - peace in His timing.

















Precious little one - we have waited for you for 11 full months now.  Thank you for what you have already taught us.  Your big sister "called" you on her phone tonight to sing you a lullaby - you are constantly in our hearts and minds.  Keep waiting - we are so close!

4 comments:

G said...

I love your new blog! :) And the pictures. And, wow, the lullaby...

Sarah said...

peace is good! know that the whole AGCI team is praying for you!!!

Mama Mimi said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and an AMAZING Monday =)

Alison said...

So glad that God is giving ya'll such peace. So excited for ya'll...it won't be long now!! :)