Tuesday, February 23, 2010

it is here!!!

yeah!!!! The fedex man just left (after getting a really big hug from me - I am sure that he thinks that I am deranged:) and my incredible hubby is coming home to take our dossier to the UPS store! Of course, today is the day that we have to have a blizzard, and the kids have early dismissal, and the roads are a mess:(. But never fear -my hubby knows me so well I did not even have to ask! How I love that boy! Anyways - off to Oregon it goes and hopefully by Friday we will have a number!

5 comments:

V said...

Can't WAIT for Friday!!!!!! Call me the minute you find out! :) yay!

Becca Harley said...

don't you worry - I'll be calling!!!!

Amy said...

Yay! Congrats and looking forward to seeing a number!

Becca Harley said...

thanks Amy!!! CAN't wait for that post either!

Jenny said...

yay! i'm so excited! i can't wait to hear your number!!!