Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Today we drove to Kent, CT.  What a beautiful drive in the New England countryside, with blue skies, green trees and grass, and 4 kiddos all quietly watching chip and dale rescue rangers in the back of the van:)!
The falls were beautiful, and the boys loved getting to play in the river at the top.  Hannah was a little tired, and not too sure of the rushing water and slippery rocks, and Alle just hung out in the backpack!
We ended a perfect Mother's Day with fried mushroom, jalapeno poppers, and pizza (my hubby knows me too well)!
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life - I am blessed to be on this journey with you!!!!

PS - I was playing around with Alle and the camera the other day, and took these shots of our cutie - she is growing like a weed and is so entirely rotten!!!  Love that girl!












1 comment:

G said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the pics--and love your new header! :)