Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Home Beza Elizabeth Miller!!!


Last night we welcomed home Gini, Jason, and Beza Miller!  The kids and I made a banner and decorated their house with balloons (thanks Pam for letting us invade for a little bit!).  Then we went over right before they got home and waited.  The kids were all running around like the monkeys that they are, and when they finally drove into the driveway - the kiddos were so excited!!  Beza is just precious, and seeing their family together was incredible!!  We cannot wait to bring our little "A" home, and reunite the two Hannah's Hope buddies!!!  Welcome Home Beza - we love you!!!


  













 

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh my word that is precious - so very precious and makes my heart SING!!! I can't wait to see these same pictures of your family!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness, she is just so PRECIOUS!!! So glad that they have her home!! Praise God!!!

niki said...

Wow!!! Youre home. It it just me or did that go really fast?! She is beautiful!!! Judah's SMs nameat HH was Beza and I just love that name. 'Besa' means 'kiss' in spanish, what does it mean in Amharic?