Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another song:)

I was so blessed yesterday afternoon to have a dear friend call me right during the hardest part of my day 4pm.  Kids are home from school, phone is not ringing, supper has to be made, and I want to crawl into a very small hole and cry.  After the call - I had such peace, I did not look at the clock again!!  this is truly amazing, because there were three hours left that our agency was open.  Instead - I pulled up you tube, blasted some music, and danced with my monkeys!!!  Here is another new favorite song that we learned at the C4C conference - Come Away With Me by Jesus Culture

Come away with me, come away.
It's never too late, it's never too late,
it's not too late for you.
I have a plan for you, I have a plan.
It's going to be wild,
it's going to be great,
it's going to be full of me

Open up your heart and let me in


Praying that your day is filled with peace

4 comments:

erica said...

Beautiful! Hoping you get your call SOON!!!!! :)

Jill said...

That's what works best for us too. Blasting the You Tube tunes and dancing like nobody is watching!

Cortney said...

ahhh....love it! thank you so much for posting this. I have been trying and trying to remember this song from this weekend :-)
praying daily for you...

Mama Mimi said...

Love this one too =) Nothing like praise and worship music to keep your sanity throughout the day. That call is coming...but until then KEEP LOOKING UP!