Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October number!

I love the fall!  I love love love cool weather, with crisp mornings, the smell of leaves, the colors (one perk of living in NY:), apple cider, caramel apples, pumpkins, soup on cold days, fires in our fireplace, the list could go on and on!  And I love getting new numbers at the beginning of every month!  Last month, we were #20.  This month's number is 15!!!  We are 5 steps closer to our little girl!!!  Maybe only three more months until our call!!  Oh, I try not to get too excited, but some days I cannot help it!!!  We are coming little one!!!  We cannot wait to hold you, love on you, and have you here at home!  This momma is ready!

6 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

EXCITING!!!!!!!

Becca Harley said...

thanks Dawn!

Mama Mimi said...

I was REALLY hoping we'd make it to the teens there with ya...sooo close!!!

Becca Harley said...

Megan - I know - I would really love to travel together:)

meredith and justin said...

This is so exciting! Thanks for encouraging me on the listserv!
Meredith

Alison said...

Hey Becca! Just found your blog from Meredith's! So nice to "meet" ya'll! Your family is precious and I am so excited to follow your journey to your baby girl! We are an AGCI family now officially at #83 for our baby girl! So excited!! :)