Friday, January 22, 2010

day two

so, God has such a sense of humor!! Yesterday I wrote that I was thankful for electricity, and then at 1:30am our electricity went out. I think that God wanted to make me laugh - and he did@!!! It finally came back on this morning at 9am. So today, I am extra thankful for electricity:)
my 20 of the day
electricity (again:)
warm showers
fluffy pillows
cupcakes
cuddly kids in the middle of the night
friends who listen to your complaining
friends who love to laugh with you
a hubby who loves you (even after three kids:)
a hubby who will watch the kids for a weekend while I play!
juicy pears
jelly bellys (especially the pear flavor:) - my theme for the day
a daughter who enjoys going shopping with me
the sun
candles
yellow daisies
a good book
good eyesight
colors
my parents
laying in bed on saturday morning just because!
What are you thankful for today?!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oooo... juicy pears! YUM! i love pears and matt thinks it's crazy that i eat plain pears! i don't know why he thinks that's nuts, but he does. he just doesn't know what he's missin'!

i totally wish we lived closer! i'm hoping we may get to travel together... that'd be AWESOME!

Audrey said...

.